April 10, 2009

Supp people :)

I've been having a mad hectic week :) oh and dinner at the Merchant's court hotel was really good :) i'm glad my grand aunt had a great time and the money was really well spent :) I seriously don't mind paying any amount fr a meal that makes my grand aunt happy cause she deserves it more than anyone...

So I went for a light hauling yesterday and I got this pretty eyeshadow from The Face Shop :) not a brand that I'll really fancy but every since I bought the pallet ( which was shown on prev post) I kinda like the texture and the colour but one thing about the eyeshadow, You'll definitely need to use a eyeshadow primer with it cause it gets a lil crumbly and the colours would definitely show up better with a primer :)

So I bought this really shimmery single eyeshadow. It's really cheap cause it's only like $15? and since this was the last one left , I knew I had to get it :) the packaging is kinda simple and a lil frosted with some flowers imprints on it...

as you can see the eyeshadow is really packed with chunks of goldish and silverish glitter and I think this really makes a good highlighter and I was thinking of using abit of this with some dark smoky shadows and i'm post up a pic of it when i'm done :)

Next, I bought this serum, from the skinfood :) this is for pore minimising as well as oil control and I bought it after reading kimoko's blog. ( kimoko.livejournal.com ) Apparently she raved about the serum and also did mention that it helped her with her pores and she's currently on her third bottle :) this retails for about $35 and it smells really really really good ..Do check it out. It's under the Peach Sakae series :) I've got the toner too and I must say I still prefer the other toners rather than this the toner from this series and i'll try it a little longer before I do a good review on this ....

Lastly , i'm currently trying out this Primer from YSL and I must say that it smells really good but I don't really fancy this Primer cause I think other primers like Smashbox, Etude house are pretty much better than this....

I'll post up some of my pics after i'm done sorting them out and etc :)

I'm now heading to MAC to get my hands on some of the stuffs from the Sugar Sweet collection which is out in Singapore.

Have a great weekend