April 11, 2009

I'm gonna do a short post on my haul from yesterdays shopping. Anyways, I went to MAC and guess what? I left being really disappointed with the new collection from the Sugar Sweet collection. I wanted to get the tri-coloured glosses but they were just too sheer and most of the colours in the testers had been all mixed up due to all that slushing and seriously the packaging was nothing fanciful and it was practically the same as their usual MAC products. I wanted to get the primer from the Prep and Prime collection but after reading many review of the product on Makeupalley.com , I decided to skip it....

Anyways, I really really wanted to get something from the Sugar sweet collection but I managed to convince myself that getting anything from the Sugar sweet collection would just be a waste of money for me. So instead, I got another lipstick from MAC.

I wanted to get something like "Kinda Sexy" as the shade had been discontinued and after contemplating, I got "Shy Girl". It's a pretty nude shade which is slightly orangy. I really like tones that are more to the nude orangy side as I like pairing it with slightly orangy blushers cause I'm not really a fan of pink blushers.

The Makeup artist was really nice to recommend me some other shades and she was really nice enough to ask if I wanted to try them on my lips. Thumbs up for her good service and i'll definitely look for her again as I don't really like pushy makeup artists.

Anyways, the lippie is retailing at $28.00 at all MAC outlets :)

Next, I bought this really creamy and cute Lip polish from Stila. I've not tried the colour on my lips yet but I was intending to pair it up with the lippie I bought as mentioned above. I like how this is cute and small and I really love the colour alot. I think it'll look good even if I use it without a lipstick cause it's quite pigmented :)

Here's a look which I did yesterday. I parted my hair slightly and I did a very light smoky eyemakeup. It's not really clear as I was using my handphone camera :(

Products I used :

FACE : ETUDE BASE,PORE PUTTY,SKINFOOD GINKO BB CREAM, MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION AND MAYBELLINE CONCEALER

EYES : FACE SHOP SINGLE EYESHADOW AND DARK GREEN AND MEDIUM BROWN FROM ETUDE PALETTE, MAD MINERAL GEL EYELINER, FALSIES

CHEEKS : MAYBELLINE ANGELFIT PEACH COLOURED BLUSHER // BEAUTY DE KOSE XMAS EDITION BLUSHER

LIPS : FACESHOP NUDE CREAMY LIPSTICK /AVERINE RED LIPPIE

Since it was raining and the weather was really chilly, I wore my skull scarf, a black sweater, basic top and a simple caridgan with hight waisted studded skirt and not forgetting my simple prada tote bag :)

Laslty, here's a pretty ring from Aldo which I bought for my aunt as it was her birthday the day before my greatgrandma passed away and i'm gonna give it to her tomorrow as we're going to celebrate my greatgrandma's birthday and visit her niche :)

I'm thinking of getting some Gransenbon blushers which are really popular in Japan from Watsons but i'm still contemplating as I've got far too many blushers and I can't seem to finish any of them :)

Anyways, have a great weekend ahead :)

xxooxx