April 5, 2009

Supp peeps...

I'm finally back cause i've got a lappie to blog now and my desktop at home's got real bad cause it's infected with viruses and crap i've got like a thousand photos and all deleted and all my songs gone.I'm really feeling crappy about that...

So it was out of Singapore with the tooth and we did our monthly shopping for makeup and stuffs...Toothy treated me to lunch and I treated her to dinner at our usual hangout, O-town which serves brilliant coffee and milktea and not forgetting yummy food...

After that was crazy shopping and we shopped like there was no ones to stop us...ha suprisingly I didn't blow up the account and I only spent like a hundred plus? haha...

Here are some of my loots :


Bodyshop seaweed cleanser plus toner (fr my mom), Skinfood Sakae toner,old town milktea, eyelashes,apple hand cream and eyeshadow from the Faceshop, Kinderjoy (one fr me , one fr toothy), Bodyshop Dewberry perfume oil, nexcare, Junkfood tee,Faceshop nude lipstick haha

I'm gonna shop even more soon as I really wanna buy a nice black leather jacket, raybans and shoes..baby I need shoeeeeesssssss...

And before I forget, I did my NAILS!!I blinged it up with Swavaroski Crystals and tri-colour nail polish and also did my Ibanking device and blinged it with pink and White crystals :) and that's the Victoria Secret's bag which i'm currently loving cause it's from my baby girllll.......


I'm gonna be real busy this whole week with the following appts :

Monday- dinner after work :)
Tues : Meeting
Wed : dinner at Merchant's court hotel with my grandaunt :)
Thurs : PARTYING!!!!!!!!!
Fri : Out with tha Family

It's gonna be a busy busy week and i'm currently doing up some stuffs too!!I'm hoping everything goes well and I can't wait to colour my hair :)

Oh and I ordered 3 pairs of Pretty Armani Exchange earrings for WY....

Anyways, i'm off to bed soon cause I'm in need of sleep...

Goodnight folks :)