February 22, 2009

Saturday was pretty bad cause I was so sick and I almost went to hospital cause my head was going to crash and all my bones were killing me. I've been sick for quite some time and I might be going to see a good doctor to get some medication cause I don't know what's causing all these symptons. I get fever once every other day and i'll start flushing. It's definitely not an allergy cause i've not been eating anything unusual and i've stopped all the pills that I was taking.

Anyways, enough of the sad stuffs :)

Yesterday, before the head throbbing session started, I went to town as I wanted to get some makeup.First stop was to PAULJOE. I didn't really know what I wanted so I picked up this really pretty dark brown and Turquiose colour which I liked alot. The texture is quite smooth and the shimmers are quite soft and subtle. Not the harsh kind which made it quite pretty.

You can get yours now at SGD$37.00 at PaulJoe Counters.
Next , we went to Ninshino Pharmacy and I got this makeup cleanser.


I'm usually very lazy when it comes to removing makeup so I usually used makeup wipes. I'm using the peach scented ones from Watsons and it's pretty good for me. I don't usually use Mascara so it wipes all my foundation and eyeliner off.
But this product is really good. I tried it and all I need is 1 pump and is cleanses everything off. Including the gel eyeliner which I'm currently using. The best thing about this product is that you don't have to rinse your face after cleansing cause it cleanses and moisturises the skin at the same time. Just as much as I love this product, just as much I wouldn't want to take the risk of having pimples the next morning, so, I followed by my cleansing scrub to make sure I get every gunk of makeup out of my skin.

I woud recommend this product for anyone who puts on makeup and who comes back late after work as this is really a fuss free makeup remover. It's not havily scented and it's pretty cost friendly. It's retailing for about $17 now at promotional price. I think the usual is about $20? Even the sales assistant told me that's it's a pretty handy makeup remover so it's really worth getting...

After that,we decided to head to the MAC counter as I wanted to pre-order my makeup. I've decided on what I want and i'm all set and ready to splurge at least $150 on them. I'll do a post once i've collected my items :)

Had dinner at some chinese restaurant at Wisma.



Dinner was really simple as I didn't feel like eating. We had stir fried chilli KangKong, Sweet and sour chicken and sea food fried rice. Food was good but I just didn't feel like eating...Big boo to that...

So,for yesterday, I decided to keep things simple. Wore my stripey jumper and slippers. I did a simple makeup. Here's some of the stuffs I used:-

-Smashbox Primer

-BB cream (Ginko)

- Ettusais limited edition marble blusher

- MAC lipstick in Kinda' Sexy

-Smoky eyepalette from Etude house

-Bronze nudish Lipgloss from Rimmel

Curled my hair and clipped it up in the centre :)

Will be reviewing more products soon as i'm going out now ... I'm gonna crash someone's place and have fun watching MTV and munching on Chinese food...

Back to office tomorrow and i'm eggcited cause I wanna clear the whole of next week and watch movies.

Ciao :)

P.S help me to click my advertisements on the right Okay? Thanks and muacks