February 28, 2009

Okays, i've had a long long week at work :) Very very very and still tired....I've stopped taking my pills for the time being as It's making me kinda sick. What's the point of having good skin when I get sick all the time. I'm thinking if it's the high dosage of vitamins i've been taking which has been making me really bad and sick.

I tend to get sore throats and i'll feel real bad in my head and i'll start getting flushes and i'll feel super hot like as though i'm burning. Anyways, it could also be the super latenights that I had been keeping and rushing to and fro from the office to the hospital and back home that caused me to be sick. So i'm monitoring it now.

I'll start taking the pills and sleep regularly to see if the pills are the ones that's causing all these. For the time being, i'm making sure i'm resting enough :)

Anyways, Here's some of the hauls I got lastnight ...

I love reading Japanese mags though they cost more than your usual local mags. I've ditched most local mags as they aren't really interesting ...Anyways, You can get yr March Issue of Popteen at Kinokuniya or other newstands that sells em' . Seriously I prefer the Taiwanese version of VIVI as it's in Chinese and though I can't really speak or read chinese but than again it's better than facing Jap words which I can't even read at all...

VIVI is also better as it show more makeups and clothes suitable for rather matured ladies and POPTEEN is pretty much a teenage mag. Oh wells I guess the cover and the name says it all. The fashion and makeup shown in Popteen are rather wild and really kiddish kinda cute....Still it's better than the usual mags...

Anyways, it's selling for S$12.90 at Kinokuniya.


Next I got this cute pencil high waste skirt with Gold studs. I really love black high wasted skirts. I'm quite petite so It's pretty hard to find nice skirts at Topshop that always runs out of sizes.I got this from Bugis street and it's only $20. Really cheap....
Here are some of the looks i'm currently loving :)
and speaking of which, I've already got my dress for my dinner and dance :) It's a grey checked ra-ra dress with a m-shaped tube on the front. I'm pairing it up with black stockings :) and patent pumps...The dress will have the same ra-ra effect as the skirt shown below ...


I'm going to have japanese food and i'll be out of Singapore tomorrow :) Carrot and me are going to Langkawi soon and not to forget my bdae holiday with _____. Super happy :)

Hv a greatweekend people and help me to click my advertisement okay?