November 1, 2008

Okays, many things to blog about...I'm really sleepy and ill. On top of that, something happened. I really hope nothing happens to her cause i'll be devastated.

I'm considering to get my butt to Bintan,next weekend as i'm trying to get out of Singapore as much as I can. Oh and I might be flying to Vietnam at year end. Whole point is , i'm trying to tour the whole of Asia and move on the Europe after that ....I know ...I'm crazy...

Anyways, i've got tons and I mean tons of peektures :)

I'll start blogging about the JB/KL/Genting trip ...soon...

Just to keep you smiling...here are a few of my favourite peektures ...



Oh and i'm going to Indoneisia in a few hours time :) it's freaking 1:42 am and i've only got a few hours to sleep :) and I'm so happy to have ____ by my side... haha and did I mention I spend close to $300 bucks on Junkfood t-shirts?haha...I'm a nutcase..

Goodnight people .... ("V") See you back in Singapore soon ..