November 8, 2008

I'm still sick :(

Very very bad flu with the usual coughing and sniffing :(

Anyways, I've got to see a doctor for my nail cause the other I went to do my Pedicure and the Manicurist told me that my nail got infected. Big boo hoo to that and i've got to seriously pack my cosmetics up cause everything's messy and all over the place. Even my entire desk is filled with accesories and makeup and even perfume bottles lying around :(

I think i'm gonna get a big big mirror and pretty lace and decorate my study, into a dressing table for all my stuffs ... I've got to go stock up my masks and Yayee I'm going to rebond and go for facial soon ...

So excited cause i'm going with Carrot ...hehe...oh and not to forget, I've got to change my handphone soon :) I've been looking around and I think I kinda know which one i'll get.

Oh and Haha...Look at this :

Even Carrot couldn't stop laughing..Ha...This is what I call Idiot face. I always do these stupid expressions when i'm damn tired and when people ask me to take pics :) haha...

Oh and one more...when I was dead tired after clubbing with baby Sasa...


I'm full of crapp and I'm really happy and happy when i'm with this babies. Especially Sasa whom I'm also looking forward to go clubbing with :)

I really missed you babe and I'm happy to have you as my bestie .... Tried calling you but I guess your busy and babe,I'm giving the Chalet a miss tonight cause i'm really sick. I still love you...Hmm maybe a trip to the Bazarr or chicken Rice or maybe Penyet?ha...

I love Sasa so much cause I guess she's the only one who understands me alot. Alot more than anyone. Someone who bothers calling at the late hours to see how are things and who bothers telling me that everything will be fine :) Sometimes, she's the only one that understands me so very much :) and sometimes more than I understand myself ...haha..I'm crapping rapping....

Anyways, Butty called me lastnight from Overseas and Butty, I love you just as much and i'm glad to have you too...Love ya and hope u'll come back soon and we'll hang out together :)

I don't ask for much and i'm neither am I what, some people think I am...and honestly, I've learned something over these months. Never look down on others unless you're intending to pick them up.Go figure.

Tulus people :)