November 9, 2008

I'm officially going to shut off :(

No not my blog. My brain. I couldn't sleep the whole night and each time, I fell asleep I kept dreaming of something dumb.Oh and yes, I've been alcohol free for the past few months and I must say the lesson has been well learnt.

Oh and I've got to say this, i've decided to change things abit. I'm going to go for intense whitening treatments :P cause apparently, I feel like being super fair and I'm gonna colour my hair dark brown. I just want a change cause i'm kinda sick "messed up look"

ha..I've no idea what i'm really ranting about and i'm going out in ahwhile cause I need to stock up my makeup and my beauty supplies and not to forget I wanna have yummy Duck porridge.Yayee... I'm going to wear my JunkFood tee and my micro shorts and of course my Cappy :) and accesories and makeup..I'm super insane ..ha

and did I mention I made dinner lastnight?

Here's the deal :

Fried Omelette with Onions and FishCakes
Crispy Five Spice Chicken Wings
Stir Fried Spinach with Ikan Billis and Sliced FishCakes
Lotus Root Soup with peanuts and sweet Corn

I wanted to make dessert but i'm too lazy. So wanted to do Caramel Custard Pudding.I guess I'll do it next week and I so swear to cook dinner at least twice a month and I'm gonna buy Rose Buds to make tea later :)

I'm not some dumb klutz who can't cook and yes, I love cooking as it's really great to cook for the people you Love. I'm gonna try cooking Prawn Noodles Next week :)

For now,tulus People!!

ha...Love ya :)