November 28, 2008

Hellu ppl...

Before, I start bloggin, please start helping me to click my ads okie??Help me to get paid and anyways , it's freaking 1:39am and i'm not in bed...

Just a bit of updates, I bought my coffret set from Kose :)


Love it to bits...You can get yours at $69 at all counters...Better do so...cause it's limited and while stocks last... Anyways, i've been really busy and tired...Doing my thang...and i've been blasting the account so badly and not feeling the least bit guilty at all....
Anyways, i've got many things I wanna blog about...but i'm too lazy..and too tired...perhaps tomorrow...anyways.... Sasa, hope you're okay and sorry I couldn't make it to club with you ladies tonight...Missed you lots and huggs and kisses....
Hope you see this :)
ooh and i'm gonna do my hair this weekend...hip hip hooray...