November 30, 2008

Yippy so happy...Yesterday, I met up with Carrot and my mommy Melacho and her sister to do our hair :)
They dropped by my place and Mummy Melacho did her highlights and oh were they nice and blond..I so like her drop-dead gorgeous hair and my carrot friend did her rebonding..Super cutey carrot which I like. I did my rebonding and snip all my frindge off and it's practically a straight board. haha...My hair stylist told me to change my make up a little and carrot and a few bunch of people said my hair is niceeee...

After going home for a while, Carrot and I decided to go to JB to Shop!!!Yayee...as usual spend lots of money on make up and etc....


After that , I rushed out of customs myself cause carrot had to do some stuffs and I had to rush back as I was taking my family for dinner cause it was my daddy's birthday. Along , the way at Singapore Customs I met this old lady carrying tons of bags and seriously for some reason no one helped her. Crap...and not to mention, there was this idiot who stepped on my slippers and when my slipper came off the person turned back and stared at me. Before I knew it, I told the person off.
Anyways, back to the old lady, so , I helped her carry her stuffs up to customs and before I knew it,I helped her all the way back to her home and took a cab back. The lady was quite nice to pass me some coins for my cab back.
Seriously, she told me something which has been on my mind for quite some time," Life is short. You rarely meet someone who comes by to offer help and sometimes we can't take things for granted"
I think that's something that never really came across my mind. Anyways...I'm happy that I met this old lady and like what she said, life is short...I'm really learning not to take for granted of the people who care and love me for who I am...
Anyways, i'm going out soon..cause i'm going shopping again..yes...again..hahahaha and not to forget have my yummy duck porridge....
tulus...can't wait to see the melachos tomorrow...I love my love - hate life...