October 12, 2008

Sweets for my treat

Yupps..Lastnight dinner went well and here are some pics for the food which I cooked. Seriously the pics don't do any justification :)

The menu :

Warm Watercress soup
Mince Meat with Tofu and Sunny side egg with Rice
Dessert : Red bean glutinous rice balls with fragrant panda soup :)

I think i'm going to cook every weekend cause i'm so sick of eating out. My next craze has been fastfood. I swear I was never a fast food junkie..but, being with my bunch of ever so fun and crazy friends, I've been swearing on Junkfood.
Anyways, guess what I've been busy with???I've been gaming On my PSP. Haha...

It's so effin addictive cause the characters are damn effin' cute and seriously, I heart dumbshit.haha...I'm so gonna get the game with batman and Indiana Jones. So fun la...Haha...I swear i'm gonna take all my moony and spend it on games and travelling.
I'm doing whatever I loike.ha..I'm such a spoilt brat...
and ...
and...
Guess what?? I might be buying a hamster later if i've got time cause i'm gonna visit my greatgrandma whose warded in...
I love life and i'm telling myself to do whatever I want and get whatever I like...haha...
Hv a great sunday people!!