October 19, 2008

I've got a hundred thousand things to blog about but I guess I've been really occupied with lotsa stuffs. This whole week passed really quick and I guess the only thing on my mind now is to kill off the remaining 5 days which I have and go for my short vacation.

Anyways, I've bought a super cute passport cover..Betty boop..haha..I so like :) Anyways, Here are some of the stuffs I bought yesterday :) and not forgetting the shoes haha...Had so much fun with Lala and we just shopped and shopped non-stop ...



and guess what??I had so much fun at my colleagues home :) We had Hari Raya Celebration and seriously I was really happy even though I was pretty late.haha...But I had Fun ....It's so good to be together with people who are smiley and chirpy...

I'm seriously digging life and guess I did...I just watch All The Boys Love Mandy Lane. It's not out in Singapore yet and it's a great thriller show. I love all the sound tracks and I think i'm gonna buy them once it's out. It's a sexy and old school film. My kind of film.I never fail to watch movies with such old school and slow killing effects....


I so swear this is better than I Know Who Killed Me. I love it so much....and I'm glad i've watched it. One thing, I learned about the whole show, is never underestimate someone even though you think you know the person so well....One word, Unpredictable. I love it man!!haha...
Anyways, i'm gonna put this poster as my Wallpaper for my psp. So pretty!!and guess what??It's freaking raining ....so sad...I'm suppose to pick someone up but that someone isn't responding...haha....
I'm so sad that I can't post some peeks of my really good friends cause I guess everyone needs their privacy too...So yupp..Till then....Love love