August 16, 2008

Lil Lil Lolli Lolli

Baby's back and he bought me tons of pretty things. To die for...Going to meet him later and also go for my lovely's baby girl's birthday. I am happy that Baby love the pressie I got for him.

Babe ask me out on the 27th to club at ___. I might go. But i'm kinda sick of the clubbing scene. The same thing!haha..Oh and my brother and I might pierce our brows together.I've the coolest brother and he bought lunch for me :)I'm so sleepy cause ___ called me lastnight at 3am.I'm having crazy hours of sleep and I sleep an average of 3 to 4 hours everynight.I'm used to it also...


It's better than popping tons of pills...and i'm effin random, cause I kinda plan to snip my hair cause it's freaking long...Oh wells i'm effin bored of the same thing.haha....


Hv a great weekend.Tons and tons of photos later...for sure..haha..so excite cause i'm gonna see my Uncle Kwan :)

Love love...mwacks!!!

P.S sasa,if I see the Shawty i'll surely gif it to him!!Lousy siah...haha...Rabak!!!
Anyways, babe...Sheeeeshhhhaaaaahhhhh sooooooon....