July 1, 2008

So into you...

Met up with Sasa baby and baby lastnight...We had a yummy dinner and we super bitched. It was so funny and I had the time of my life. Sasa baby, I love you. Before meeting them, I went to get this precious mug for my baby boy as I had broke the one that I bought on our Anniversary as we had a very bad arguement. I'm sorry sweetie. I bought a "Sorry" card too...

You're the World's Most Brilliant Boyfriend

I love you sweety. So much and too much...

While buying the card, I saw this really pretty card holder and it was freaking last piece. Who cares about Louis Vuitton or a Gucci card holder. I like mine Glam and Glossy. I immediately bought it and when I showed it to Sasa babyand guess what she bought another cardholder which was in another design that was just as pretty.

Loving the hot chick on the holder...damn...


Yayyee to clubbing with a small chic card holder. Next thing, I need to buy a super slim camera so that I can just slip it into my jeans and i'll be free and easy when dancing. Baby also bought me this pretty clock which was also the last piece. I was freaking lucky lastnight. The clock is so damn hot and it's the same design as my cardholder.

So effin hot...I likey....

We also took NeoPrints. It's been sucha long time since we took Neoprints and it's my first time taking a Neoprint with my bestie and my boyfriend. The photos were snapped so fast that we had so many candid poses la...haha... It's been so many years i've known the both of them. Sasa. i've known you for almost 7 years and baby i've known you for almost 5 years.


I've made new friends. But, deep down, there is only a small number of people who hold a place in my heart. Some people are really nice to me but it's so hard to trust people and I don't usually trust alot of people.

Anyways, after the NeoPrint taking, baby and I went to catch the show "Wanted". I must say that this is the best show i've ever watched in my life and I love Angelina Jolie. I was like staring at her tattoos and all. The movie was really interesting and with very very bloody scenes, I must say and I somehow managed to predict the ending of the show. Overall, I would rate it a 9.5 / 10. I'm gonna watch it again with _____..haha...We're gonna catch Meet the Zohan too right?

I've always wanted to the same tattoo design that Angelina has on her left blade. Yupp, the whole list of wordings and of course a star at the back of my ear and a anklet tattoo on my ankles. It's just not the right time to do it now... so for now, i'm sticking to piercings. When everything's finish, i've got to get my piercing done cause I can't drag and postpone it anymore..haha...

I've been so busy. I usually come up with my stuffs at night... In the wee hours...cause that's the best time when ideas would start to roll in...

Anyways, Sasa is going to BKK. Babe, help me buy my liquor and my t-shirts and makeups!!Love love love you so much...I'm so lazy now. I love dressing in baby tees and mini shorts. Not forgetting my high high wedges.

Loving the Rolling Stones Tee from my baby...

Dinner I cooked a few days ago...("v")

Anyways, Sasa, I hope you're over knuckles. He doesn't deserve you for shit and sweety, you'll bring Jerk and i'll bring my baby to club okay?I'm thinking of another party and when Genie and us have our crazy party at the hotel, you can bring your jerk...haha...

Going back to work now...gotta do more and more research work...


(''v'') Phy