July 2, 2008

Just as I thought...

Just as I thought everything was going well and nice and pretty and sweet and all...Damn, I broke the last 2 needles I had. The best thing, my sewing machine is dead, needles broken, no agents in Singapore and all quotations for repair I had were horridly ridiculous.

It's bad...and i've decided that maybe, it's time to say goodbye to my ol' trusty friend...Going to go shop for another one. Everyone knows that a good brilliant sewing machine can actually cost up to a few thousands. I'm not gonna splurge so much on a sewing machine as i'm only playing around and i'm not really serious about sewing. I only use it on rare occasions. The last time, I altered something was on Genie's birthday. It was a last minute decision to cut up my long pair of boot leg jeans into hot mini shorts. Yes, i'm ridiculously nuts and i'm freaking random.

I've got tons of oversized clothes to alter and I wanna alter my size "L" t-shirts to mini shirt dresses. Damn...no more wearing the same shit as others and i'm might sew a Maxi dress for my baby girl than you won't have to get that silly WareHouse (It's a brand) and Sasa, if I'm not able to alter the Forever 21 dress, i'll give it to you kays...it's so pretty and it's freaking chiffon...How can you miss that?omg...

Anyways, i'm gonna go shower and dress up cause i'm going for my retail therapy. Yayee to Baby t-shirts and mini shorts and flip flops...might grab my brother's cap and sunglasses. Oh ya, not to forget, i'm gonna snip my frindge and make it thick and no more nice straight hair...it's back to my messy and graunchy hair.I'm fucking random. I know..

Till then, tata...loves...