June 30, 2008

Busy busy busy

Kays, i've been online since 6plus in the morning...I'm freaking freaking exhausted and tired. Concepts concepts and concepts...damn..I think i'm freaking crazy. But, if it's a success than it'll be all worth it man!

I'm freaking having a bad cough and i'm all sick and stuff but i've got no choice but to continue doing and finishing up my stuffs...I'm might be heading to ____ with the girls and the guys for some more clubbing...haha...I know..i'm crazy...I just need to take a break too cause i'm not some robot or something...

Cooked dinner lastnight. Lotus root soup and dishes. Not many pictures as I'm too lazy to upload the photos...
I love this look alot. It's like some jumper thingy designed by Betsey Johnson. I love her feminine but naughty designs. I'm very very inspired by all the pink and lace in her work and I must say that her works are worth every single and penny. I love her works...Ashley Isham's designs are also available in Singapore. Finally. So happy that Singapore's bringing in more and more pretty stuffs. No more wearing the same shit as everyone....


Anyways, thanks _ _ _ _ for supporting me and letting me do what I want. ***ni* was right. I shouldn't do something that I don't like or if I don't have to passion for it. Wonder why all names and rights have to be so confidential? Cause some mother effin people are intruding into my life.

I've got my space and rights doug...like __ said Mediocre people lurk every single space and inch of this world.Damn..haha...

Okies back to work now...haha... free and easy cause I can sleep anytime I want.I'm trying hard to focus and makesure i'm not wasting time.Gotta keep my brain going to keep money rolling in..haha...Might be having dinner with Sasa baby and my baby... No more alcohol for today...cause it'll be such a effin distraction...I'm almost finishing my first ____.. haha..no more same shit as others...i've yet to do my piercings la...and whatever crappy things i've got on hand.

I'm gonna crash and burn soon...
Ps Mr Moody, i'll be waiting for your first paycheck and we've got to go hangout alrights?FishSoup?hehe!Yayyeeee....

PPs Sasa...tell me you'll go club la...I'm so crazy man...that night was freaking fun.Hope Marddy enjoyed...I love you babies so much...and i'm so happy you love the smokey eye makeup. I'll do it for you again and babe...guess what...i'm gonna curl my hair...Soft curls with smokey eye makeup?Mini dresses?Heels?Babe does it ring a bell?