July 12, 2008

I want want want

I want Adidas boots. For what?haha...to club with...I'm over and sick with my bloody heels. Time to change and I can wear them with skinny jeans and a t-shirt during rainy days. I'm spending all my money all these...haha...

People change and trends change. I'm not that little girl who only plays dress up with dresses and it doesn't mean if you dress up with short shorts and boots means your a slut. So far, the only crazy dress up was black stockings and black dress and black shoes and black bag and black everything. That was funeral dressing OVERLOAD.

I'm a freaking random person and I almost whatever I want. Yes, I can be stubborn at times. But, at least I don't do effin crazy stuffs.Anyways, i'm planning to get something like that. They're actually snow board boots.haha...i'm seriously crazy...

Till then, let's wait till this pair becomes part of my babies...Damn..Lots of new RNB songs out now and that means more fun and alcohol. I wanna do a outdoor barbeque with my friends when they're all free...It's just be us,food and drinks...

This is life. okays and most people think that I can't study for nuts. I used to be labelled Bimbo in sec school and as you can see i'm not a bloody bimbo. I have a brains which I use only when I feel like. I'm just fed up when some people think i'm brainless and make comments on me being thin. Damn, I love being thin. I've got nothing against _ _ _ people. But, damn you people should lose weight first before commenting about me.

It's bloody rude and annoying. Didn't your mother teach you manners?Your mother must prolly be just as _ _ _ as you. I can't say the word cause it makes me feel so sick and the word itself makes me sick and throw up. I cannot imagine me being _ _ _. Hell no...

Anyways, I like skinny and I like skinny people. I've got friends who are on the bigger side but they're fucking hot people who got the looks. So you people who love to make nasty comments on others better stay home and lock yourself up and stop hurting other people. Cause you are the one thats freaking ugly and _ _ _.

I'm not saying that my friends are the only hottest people on earth but hey at least we leave people alone. One more thing, I love wearing shorts and because I'm tall and my shorts look damn short on me doesn't mean i'm a bitch or what okay!Damn!You should think if you can fit into my shorts and for your information, I wear a size "L" for short cause of my hips and i'm sad cause i'm wearing and "L" but you know what?You sad people should be sadder cause you can't even fit into my shorts!!!!

So, leave me alone and stop commenting that i'm thin and all that crap. I'm not anorexic or bulimic so freaking leave me alone.Damn..I can't help but rant...

You people just can't get enough of juicy crap.huh??