July 12, 2008

Cooking and love

Kays, been very busy. Very tired. Very Sleepy and very Happy. hehe...got some compliments so yepp...How can I not be? Going to church tomorrow!Looking forward to that too!Being around nice and happy people can really make you feel like a total different person.

It's like amazing. You feel like you've got good aura all around you. Mr Moody text me and yupp it's been so long since we had a long decent conversation. Watched Hellboy 2 the other day and it was pretty good. I enjoyed the some parts but not all...

So yupp, I cooked Chicken and Dried Scallop porridge yesterday. It was freaking awesome. The first time, I cooked it, it got burnt cause I totally forgot about it. I can be a total klutz at times. Won't deny that. Anyways, here are some of the things you'll need...

Dried scallops. I use about 150 grams.Thats alot.


Fresh chicken Fillets...Yummy...


Freshly chopped spring onions.A little colour wouldn't hurt =)


Always soak the scallops to remove all excess dirt and all...

Boil your porridge and when it's boiling, place the scallops first. Cause dried scallops take a longer time to soften and than lastly, once all the grains have broken down, place the chicken and the spring onions last. For seasoning, you can put anything to your preference. I usually like vegetable stock, a little oyster sauce and pepper!

I usually cook only when i'm sick and tired of eating out. Yes, I'm always eating out and there are times, you just feel like you had enough of all that junk. People who know me really well, usually know that I prefer to be a hommie person. I love chilling out with my glasses and just lazing around. Haha...or doing my usual facial routine at home. I like chilling out alone at times. Getting away from all the buzz and fuss that everyone lives in. Life's not just a shit hole. Unless, you make it like one.

Ooh and someone bought me this little bear. It's so nice and huggable =) I'm just a happy bean. What can be more better than having a little companion with you everynight. I like coming home to my bed cause it's so nice and soft. The way I like it...

Something from Xian's Sister...BodyShop *smiles*

Me after a very very very long day. Yes, my day starts early and ends so freaking late. So many things to do. I need to go to the libary and get some books and etc. Not today though, cause it's my day and i'm just gonna relax and enjoy my entire day...

Me after a long day and cooking in the kitchen *Tired*

I know i'm freaking fair. Yes, a tan soon...The thing is that I've got no time to tan. I've got to gym soon and all. Freaking so many plans to do. Offers offers...I'm waiting...haha... I'm missing my baby girl. Alot. Alot. Baby, forget Knuckles and move on yeah?I'm here for ya..cause you're my baby.For 7 yrs and counting...

and shit, I've spend almost a few hundred on accesories. I'm crazy cause i've got at least a few hundred earrings and necklaces. I want more makeup too!I'm seriously crazy...Dad thinks i'm crazy too cause the amount of shoes i've got is enough to trample someone to death.haha...

Got to go shower and prepare for my other programmes of the day...Have fun people...meet ups soon kays?My long lost friends...Can't wait to see you guys...I'm so happy..meet ups for dinners kays?Even though we're busy, we've still gotta eat...and Kai, when are you meeting me??Huh?

God, please let me stay this way.

Love,Phyphy