June 20, 2008

He's a walking bitch magnet..haha

Updates updates...Yes, it's only 9.22am in the morning and i'm blogging...cause someone woke me up..Anyways, updates on yesterday...


Did some last minute plans to ChinaTown.Managed to get a top and a dress for the upcoming party but I was disappointed again as I couldn't even get a halter dress.Hmmphf...However, i'm going to shop again with my babes before the party.



The buildings there are so pretty..Ok, i'm crazy over old walls and old buildings. I love love love Arab street. Sheesha smokin' and pretty walls with grafitti. Old vintage clothing and great food...

As usual, I only shop when the shops are closing and by the time, we wanted to have dinner, practically all the shops were closed. So, off it was to Chomp Chomp. Had a great dinner there and grabbed some stuffs before heading out to meet Kang Ming and gf, PD, Chee Sian's cousin,Tok and Xuan Bin.

Yummy porridge from some famous stall...the uncle was so nice and friendly..


Giant glass of Sugar cane...ooohh...

Beancurd's out.Try the EggCurd. Super nice...Can't get any better...


Had too much of vodka at home..haha...Stoned..and my eye bags..haha..

What could be better than Bacardi and chips...

Had fun there with them and I broke my favourite Anchor and pearls necklace. Xuan Bin was really funny when he said that that necklace should belong in the sea or something.Go figure if you're smart enough...

Anyways, some idiot woke me up today, to tell me some stuffs that I thought I was worth waking up for and to my horror and dismay, it was something that made me exploded.Silly and ridiculous. That's what I called it..It only makes it worse when you had a bad restless horrid sleep and worse not being able to sleep in...plus, too much too drink makes you sick...I'm so stoned right now..Not loved stone but stoned...I was a little stoned even before I left my house lastnight...

But, come to think about it, I'm glad I woke up early, cause might be meeting baby girl for brunch. When you do nothing everyday and wake up at unearthly timing, you don't usually have breakfast but brunch or worse Lunch...Have ta call Mr Moody back and prolly run some errands...No partying, no movies and no more drinks...hah..

I'm craving for desserts...again...and I need to get white curtains, white sheets, white everything...I'm loving white more and more and more..

How about this bed in Queen size?

and storage shelves for my shoes!Ikea you might be seeing us today...mew mew

Love, Phy