June 18, 2008

Phy prances around

Going out with my buddies tonight...Gabby and his gf, Kai, Mardy, Sasa and Phy...Going for dinner and movies...The best i'll ever have...I miss them so much...

Kai, if you're reading this, I'll be yr girlfriend for today so you won't be lonely haha...Oh man..it'll be so weird cause i'm like yr buddy...Than again, your an amazing guy...I'm so excited to see you guys...I'll hug you to death..haha....

Dad and mom took the camera and they're going to the Singapore Flyer, movies and dinner cause it's their wedding anniversary.. I love you mom and dad..You guys rock!

I'll use Kai's Phone to take pictures..haha...

I can't imagine having fun with them...Oh man..Kai you should go club with us on the 26th...Life's good for now and i've got tons of other issues at the back of my head which i'm not wanting to think of...

Anyways, pictures soon...when I get my hands on them =)

Love, Phyphy