June 28, 2008

Work in Progress

Kays, i'm back. I've gotten over the headbanging issues of life and anyways, i'm might be missing for a few weeks or maybe months. I've got a project on hand and I know it's gonna be really hard and stuff and lots lots lots of brain work and hard work...then again, since i've decided to take this on and i'm gonna do something without look back...It's gonna be crazy...even now as i'm blogging, I think i'm crazy.

It'll be too sad if I look back on this...If I miss this opportunity...I'm not sure if it'll be a success or if it'll all go down to the bin but i'm working on it.Very sorry that i've got to disclose all information to this as I need some privacy in my life.As for most of know, that I only need 4 hours of sleep everynight and I don't sleep much. So yeah, instead of wasting time drinking and having fun and all, I'm gonna do something about it...

I've got to use my time doing research and everything.It's going to be tedious and busy but i'm hoping everything turns out nice.Keeping my fingers crossed and praying about it.This is one thing that i've got to do. If I fail, at least I'll tell myself that I've tried.

Fail to plan = Plan to Fail...

Anyways, have a great weekend guys...gonna do my research and i've gotta go shower and get my lazy ass out of my house to do some stuffs... might be meeting Sasa for dinner....

Thanks _ _ _ _ for being here for me always...thanks for helping me out and thanks for drafting out and fixing my concepts and stuffs for me. I heart you...

Love, Phy