April 1, 2008

Twink twink

Alrighty, I must admit, I'm a happy bean. Had a great dinner with my babes at Dome. Food was not too bad and the surroundings were pretty good. Wanted to shop but we ended up with cigrettes and bitching..

Anyways, Work has been seriously nerve wrecking and it definitely bites the brain out of it. No choice though..I'm lucky to have people who are willing to teach me and everyday is like a small stepping pebble.

Peggy just started work in and Isotank Firm and we actually even meet up to go to work together and go home together..Met her after work and we bought loads of munch munch..So happy to be full of smiles.
Lookat my stash..hehe..bought chocolates and a card for someone in my company..(Disclosed) and bought my facial stuffs and of course chocolates for mummy and me. I'm such a gluttony.


While buying lunch, I came across a stall selling cute kitschy stuffs. Look at the Cinamaroll.Cute right? hehe..I love my chio DS..my colleague Jenny can't stand me for being such a ditz.haha..


Anyways, last Sunday, I met up with baby sasa and we did our hair together and I saw her cutie sayang. Not bad I must say =P
*Phyphy and her bf behind*

I love you sweetie...and all I want is you to be my Boy..


Love never fails to amuse me...The crazy things people will do when they're deeply in love. *Smiles*I'm so proud of sasa and she's so pretty!!!!!!Anyways, baby came down to find us while we were doing our hair and we dropped by to meet my Greatgrandma whose birthday is next Sautrday..

Anyways,I love baby so much. He's like the cutest pet monkey..Furry murry face and the hottest lips i've ever kissed..*Swwoooonssss* He got me this pretty Swavaroski crystal bracelet from Levis. I know it's Levis. I still like it cause it's from my baby...Nothing beats receiving pressies from the loverboy.. *Hearts*



My suprises coming up for baby real soon...I love him so much..Sasa...btw...we're going Clubbing..You better not ditch the whole plan...

Baby's also taking me to Indochine to have drinks...Can't wait to get the heck out of booze =)

Love love...Goodnight babes!!Another crazy day tomorrow...