April 23, 2008

Sick

Yes, i'm ill.Freaking horrid ulcer and cough and flu. Just had my blood test today. Was suppose to be on MC but stayed all the way until work ended.

I should just hang myself...

Tomorrow's Elaine's birthday and it'll be bestie's birthday on Saturday. I love my bestie.She's super awesome. Anyways, I look damn gong gong in these photos can?

Super tired lately =)

I can't wait to hang out at Crown Prince Hotel with bestie and also Elaine.So many things to do !!!
I've got to pierce my stomach soon.So wanna try it and i'm so darn excited.

A few pictures of baby bestie and I at Jurong East waiting for her darling Knuckles...

I love her to death...

Baby's coming over soon.He's driving and I think i'm might be getting supper.I love bebe...

To ALL MY 7 BESTIES ON MY LIST :

10/05/2008

PHY'S MINI BIRTHDAY BASH...

LOCATION : ROUGE (ORCHARD EMERALD)

DRESS CODE : RNB STYLE

TO :JOHN AND GABBY
WE'LL BE HAVING DINNER =)
WITHOUT ALCOHOL AND CLUBBING =)

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!

MY MY...THE BIRTHDAY LIST HAS GONE A LITTLE LONGER