April 25, 2008

Mew mew

EDITED

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASA SAYANG AND MOMMY ELAINE!!!

I LOVE YOU BOTH...

THANKS ELAINE FOR BEING THE ONE WHO GUIDES ME SO MUCH AND THE ONE WHO TEACHES ME STUFF AND THE ONE WHO BUYS YUMMY PORRIDGE FOR ME WHEN WE WERE WORKING TOGETHER AND THE ONE WHO MAKES THE PERFECT LUNCH BUDDY...

THANKS TO SASA, WHOSE MY PERFECT SHOPPING BUDDY, THE BEST LITTLE BITCH AND THE BEST SISTER WHO I LOVE LOVE LOVE...I HOPE YOU AND KNUCKLES WILL STAY STRONG TOGETHER...

OH MAN SOON IT'LL BE MY TURN... 19 THE LAST YEAR OF MY TEENAGE HOOD...CRAP...GOOD THING IS...I'M STILL DADDY'S SPOILT BRAT...

Okay,the tittle of this post is damn silly. Anyways, work was pretty alright for today. Met the girls at Town and we decided to head back for dinner.

Had BK, my usual double mushroom swiss. *Smiles*

We had so much fun laughing and making cranky noises. I feel my age when i'm around them. It's pretty boring to face adults all day long.I love Peg and Genie.These two crazy girls make life so damn fun....

Anyways, another 5 more minutes, baby and I will be together for half a year. Baby's sleeping right now and he's coming over at 8am. We're going rest and go grab breakfast.Not to mention, i've got to meet the girls to crash Genie's place tomorrow and also send baby kenny for grooming.

I can't wait to hug baby...*Cuddly Cuddly*

By the way, after some thought, my birthday shall be held at Double O. I guess shots are only $3 and jugs are only $12. I guess we're all going to get drunk again. I hope they'll play more RNB songs and I'm so gonna have fun with my friends.

I don't care about the venue. I care about the people I club with..and they're the best people in the world..

So many things I want for my birthday...

1) Apple Iphone / LG viewty
2)Makeups and perfumes
3)New hair straightener
4)A new piercing
5) A new bag
6) A Juicy Couture bag

damn the list goes on and on...


haha...anyways, i've got nothing much to blog about...Shall be doing some online shopping!Mwacks!!