April 8, 2008

Nothing suprising

Yupp the header says it all. It's not suprising that i'm going to be an alcoholic soon.I'm so gone..In fact, discussed with _____ that i'll be seeing a doctor soon to fix my life up.

I've got what I wanted and I'm somewhere now but I still feel a sense of emptiness...

Everything's great and there's nothing wrong..I guess this is what you get when you're too over and engrossed with nothing but work..

I hardly sleep and I hardly even do anything fruitful (Other than work)

"Take me over,when i'm gone...
Take me over and make me strong..."

I need time to kick my habbits...

in the mean time, i'm seriously seriously in need of rest...

Goodnight

P.S..thanks baby for being here for me.I'll do what I promised...meantime..people who are reading this and are not close to me, please don't bother asking me what's happening..thanks for your concern and i'm alright...

Huggs