April 12, 2008

I'm sitting on rocks

Life is beginning to suck everything out of me. Every bit of energy and time.I'm so stressed up that I hardly sleep. Lastnight , was the final straw.Maybe not just lastnight, yesterday, was the final straw.

I love my job but i'm so sick of working with adults who are plain childish,selfish and plain dumb. I don't care whoever is reading this. Go ahead and screw it. I guess this is what I get after getting myself in a huge company that everyone assumes is all-so-nice.

Everyone thinks i'm doing all-so-well and fine.

I seriously don't give a damn about those idiot adults.I don't.I don't care if i'm the youngest there cause guess what?I'm so so so trying to do the same thing that you adults are doing and yes, i've made mistakes but i'm learning from them...

I sleep everynight thinking of vessels and schedules. Thinking of documents and the crap I get everyday. So bad till the point i've got to take sleeping pills to be able to have a goodnight's rest.Well, i'm not giving up...

Not till the very end. I'm so gonna learn and when i'm ready i'll take off again.

Yes!To somewhere even higher and better...I'm sitting on rocks and i've got nothing to lose. I'm giving everything i've got.I've cried and broke down several times but so what!Damn you adults should be bloody ashamed that i'm trying my bloody ass out here...

I don't give a thing if people are fake.I seriously don't.You people can stay in your bloody cave!!

Anyways, i'm in alot alot of stress but for the sake of my future, i'm not going to idle my life away.I've got everything that I want now so i'm aiming higher...

I feel so damn better after saying everything out...

Anyways, here are a few pictures which I have....
Bento dinner by the beach =)

My girlie stuffs =)

I'm going to celebrate my greatgrandma's birthday tonight so i've got to go get prepared. My birthday's coming soon and i'm so gonna get everyone to dressup if I have a party. I wanna get a nice dress too and some heels...

I'm so going to get my coach stuffs too...Life's not that bad luh..going for Sushi Lunch with the boys tomorrow =)

Lovelove xxoo