February 25, 2008

Happy beans hop

So, today was pretty alright. I've only left with 4 more days to spend with my colleagues and to handover my stuffs =( I'm excited about Monday and yet nervous..

Anyways, i'm so happy to have cupcake with me by my side...having a great friend realy can make a difference. Anyways, I'm hoping everything will improve for her..Oh wells...

As for me, i'm looking forward to learning new things and getting my diploma. I've already know what I want and I cannot and will always thank _________ whose been my mentor and uncle kwan. There are still so many things which i've yet to learn =)

I was suppose to meet up with Peg to pass her, her pressie but due to my hectic and tired life I decided to meet her on Wednesday as she'll be dropping by the office =)Here's what I got for her...
Limited Edition MAC Fafi Lipglas
I bet she'll love the colour..It's pretty sugar Trance...I can't wait for this whole week as i'm meeting all my loves...Baby by the way, is like the sweetest most cuddly earthworm. I love him to death and tomorrow's our 4th month together...I really hope things will get stronger and better for both of us...

("v") I'm in love love love...("v")