June 7, 2009

I am back!!Yes I've been into hospital for 10 days!!I was really sick and i'm alot better now :) Today, I went shopping and guess what I got??? A new Bag!! I love it so much and I felt happy though I spent quite abit on it :)


I bought some cool jackets from Adidas for the Dad and the boy and of course a nice Shiseido Lippy for mommy... I seriously blew the bank account today :) Can't blame me though since i've been sick and hardly being able to enjoy life and always having to be in and out of hospital :(

Toothy and I also went to get our pedicures done and of course more shopping at Malaysia :) We bought Etude House Mineral BB cream and it came along with some freebies. A box of cotton wool for makeup removal and also a cute mirror key chain. I also managed to get Majolica's single eyeshadow as it was on sale and I wanted to add another colour to my collection.

Bought this month's copy of Vivi Magazine which was a lil' disappointing as there was not much about makeup but more of shoes and clothing which we are not really available here in Singapore. Last but not least , I got myself books written by Kevin whose a really famous makeup artist in Taiwan and i'm sure most of you have heard about his beauty products under Kevin Beauty Maker which is his own line of cosmetics and skincare. I've definitely heard alot of raves on his products and would love to try some of them too!!


I'll be doing some reviews on the products I bought and the BB cream too!! I'm looking forward and living each day like as though it was the last and appreciating everyone around me. It feels so good to be out of hospital and back home. I'm hoping this coming week would be a great and smooth sailing week for everyone !!

I can't wait to do Bungy jumping too!! Have a great week and I'll blog again when i've done up all my posts :) Big huggs and kisses!!