May 16, 2009

Hi guys :)

i'm back :) i've finally got the chance to blog cause I woke up really really early today. So, i've been busy with work lately as well as with my WII and I hardly have time to do whatever I want to. Here are a bunch of pics from my birthday :)
that's me and my brother who was apparently quite grumpy




Here are some pics of my makeup done that day :) It was just a simple look and nothing too difficult as I was rather tired that day :)

PRODUCTS USED :

FACE : SMASH BOX PRIMER , ETUDE HOUSE BB CREAM , MAYBELLINE MINERAL LOOSE POWDER , ETUDE HOUSE ORGEL POWDER IN TAN, HELLO KITTY BLUSHER IN FUN & GAMES

EYES : MAJORLICA EYE PALETTE IN GR750 , ETUDE HOUSE SEXY EYES PALETTE, LOREAL LIQUID EYELINER,BODYSHOP WHITE EYELINER

LIPS : CANMAKE CREAMY CONCEALER & MAC AMPLIFIED MELROSE WOOD (FROM HEATHERETTE COLLECTION)

I've got tons to blog about on my recent buy from Sephora and my blush of Youth has reached and oh my god it's really really pretty :) I've not swatched it yet so i'm not too sure how it'll show up on my cheeks :) I'll be trying it later & i'm hoping it wouldn't be too sheer...

Anyways, i'm gonna get going and continue uploading all my pics and stuffs :) I miss everyone and I wanna say a big thankyou for who sent yr birthday wishes :)

Big huggs and Kisses :)