July 13, 2008

Update

A short update before i go to bed.It's almost 12am. Went out with Genie baby to the supermarket and we had fun getting her stuffs for dinner. She's so sweet to cook Vernon a nice Japanese/Korean/Chinese food for him.

Met her in the late afternoon and as usual, I took a cab. The uncle's nets machine conveniently died on me and I was so fortunate that Genie came to my rescue.I'm such a klutz and I rely alot on my cards cause I hate x1000000 to queue up to get my cash or carry lots of cash on me. As,I'm really careless at times and all...Boo to that!

Was on the phone with loads of people since I came home...haha...
I'm too lazy to blog...here are a few photos...


Finally a picture with no Harsh Flash Light...*Smiles*

See you guys tomorrow. I'm really really sleepy...for real...So many things happen today...I'll tell you tomorrow. Meanwhile, it's raining and i'm going to snuggle up to my nice comfy bed and sleep.I've got tons of things on tomorrow and the rest of the week.

Barbeque party soon...haha...