July 24, 2008

TIRED IS THE NEW ME

I'm very tired.So tired.Hardly want to talk and so many things still not completed. Finishing my templates and going to get the registered once i've done.Don't think I wanna copyright them cause i'm too excited to just start everything...

Oh and i'm crazy to wear this pair of shoes...


haha...Watched The Dark Knight already =) so happy cause I watched it with baby...and omg, i'm like bloody sleepy la...

Clubbing soon Kays Genie? and more fun...

Dinner soon Mr.Moody...I want Fish Soup and Rice..and Starbucks...and Sasa...I miss you.I've been bloody busted la by not answering calls and replying smses. Please forgive me kays?Cause i've been really tired and tied up with more stuffs...

Baby and I are going to have a celebration and i'm buying him this...


cause he likes it alot...and I'm just happy with some stuffs. No more crazy random mood swings and I need the holiday.Since the parents are busy, I'll plan my own...haha..Bintan I guess?A shortgetaway where I can just tan and have dinner by the beach...

Anyways, I wanna go sleep...Very tired...photos soon...I promise =X

and once again, I blew the bank account...haha...Going to spend $80 to buy Guitar Heroes Console and maybe a Nintendo WII?Or If I go mad i'll buy a playstation or what..I'm damn bored...Damn