July 26, 2008

Plans

kays, i've got to go get my passes ready and we're going shopping there..Holidays soon when passes are ready and i'm thinking of so many things at one go.

Came home at around 2am lastnight.Met ___ for movie and dinner and bought him J.Co.haha...Had fun but kinda dozed off during certain parts of the movie.Something made me quite pissed off at 2 plus in the morning and I couldn't even be bothered.I just went off to bed...

No time for mediocre people...

My schedules are always packed and it's good to be packed.Night classes for design will start soon!Once, i've got my registration done.I hope I will be a good girl and go for all the classes cause it's gonna benefit me..I hope...

and i'm happy for daddy when he came out on the Singapore Food Festival Mag. I'm so proud of my dad cause he's different and he's amazing. Anyways, i'm having Baccon and Sausage cream of Pasta tonight!Will blog again laters...Muacks...

In the mean time, i'm gonna play "The World Ends With You" I'm crazy over games and stuffs la..omg...this is what you do at home...