July 17, 2008

S.S.S

Super Super Shag. Damn tired and all...Didn't meet up to my expectations today but i'm working on it. Tons of HTML codes to look at and so many templates and designs to decide. Decision are important...

I'm staying home maybe on Sunday, with baby to do the renovations...haha...

Many many plans and lots of work...new concepts and ideas...My brain's not really working these days and trust me, it has nothing,absolutely nothing with alcohol. Although, I'm a little stoned from the Vodka I had earlier on...

Sometimes, when you're super tired and yet you're not able to fall asleep, the best thing to do is take some alcohol, listen to some nice classical music and doze off...I'm very,trust me when I say Very,very tired and i'll do my uploading tomorrow or some other day...

Anyways, i'm very sleepy now...Going off to bed...

It's Alvin Ho's bdae this Friday...don't know whether to go to his party at __ ______ as I don't want to have a hangover cause i've got some plans on Saturday. So yupp...haha...once again, i'm expecting another hectic weekend...

Till then, Love you guys and goodnights!