July 15, 2008

Every second and minute...

Every Second and minute, is so important to me now...I love all the nice people around and the feeling of being loved is amazingly great.Just got home from Novena.Bought another pair of electric blue and white shoes for my next clubbing session with the girls. Yippy!Ladies night..So happy =) Wanted to do lots of shopping but i've got nothing much to buy...

Can't wait for a BBQ session with my friends...This Saturday, daddy is gonna perform his stuffs and i'm so proud of my daddy cause he's always there to support me and make me smile...Meeting baby tomorrow and gonna have fun...

Live life!Love Life!

and I need more drinks....


and a big thankyou to my daddy up there for watching over me and helping me through it all.I'm happy not because of the compliments but because I know you're always here and making me feel safe.

Maybe,it was because of ____ that I felt that the world didn't have nice people. Now,I know, that no matter how bad it is, nice and beautiful people are everywhere...

Goodnights people...will update tomorrow morning =)