June 10, 2008

You don't know what You're missing out

Told Kai everything that happened and how I bumped into _____. I swear _____ is so hot. Oh my...haha...Everything was so silly.. Thanks Sasa and Ct.

Xian's not back from BKK and i'm still waiting....I've cancelled all my plans and everything and i'll just prolly wait up and see if he'll call me...Sasa thanks for being here and listening to everything...

Anyways, chatted with _____ until 4 and fell asleep after that...Life is that funny...Oh wells...

I'm so tired to think of anything and to ____, i'm glad I cheered you up..I hope everything will go well for you and Sasa baby, everything will go well for you too okay?Phyphy will be here for you people no matter what la...
I'm so sorry honey bunny but knuckles doesn't deserve you at all....You're like so chio la and everything all nice and sweet...I'll be here for you no matter how bad it is...I mean it...You know i'll always care for you just like how you did for all these 7 years...
and to marddy...I hope you'll always be happy and I hope you and your guy will blossom...haha..welcome to the Love club honey...mwacks


Life's a blessing when you have all these nice and kitchy people around...Anyways, I'm starting to stone out and ___ just text me...and haha....

Have a great night people...mwacks...