June 12, 2008

Free and Easy Life

Life's freaking good...I'm telling you...Anyways, dear's back in Sin and he claims he bought be more stuffs than he did for himself....Oh wells baby, that Gucci Wallet sure killed it...
Anyways, talked to ___ from about 12 plus to 7am in the morning...haha...hope you feel better and hope things get better....

After that, I woke Juanie boy up and than dozed of to bed...Baby came over in the afternoon and we lazed around on the bed talking about stuffs and all that happened for the past 4 days...Baby was telling me how hot BKK was and how his Sister spent S$400 in the Playboy Store...haha...and after that baby waited for me to do my makeup and off we went to catch Kunfu Panda...

Nice show with lots of cute characters. The whole story was rather heart warming and sure did make us laugh....Super tired this week and i'm so gonna hang out with baby later...and we'll most prolly have dinenr or smth?

Too tired to blog...Photos up...haha...

Baby and me at home..too lazy to blow my hair....
Baby..acting fierce....


Baby tees...hehe...

Victoria Secrets Perfume...With glitter....See the gold gold things?They're glitter..



Love Spell Body mist from Victoria Secrets... =)

Makeup Pallet from MAC...My favourite colours...for smokey eyes...

My Vodka and Beer...too happy for words...

Our Couple tees....

Face masks and Eyelash...from Face Shop


So happy...but damn,I lost my other set of eyelash...so sad...haiz...Going to buy another few more..hmmphf....

Anyways, baby's in school, marddy's in school, Kai's in School, Sas is at work...I'm so going out later...for now..i'm gonna do some online shopping...More Victoria Secrets!

Lovelove, Phyphy