June 14, 2008

Confusion leads to nothing

I'm sitting here...with a glass of Pink Guava Juice with Rasberry Vodka. How nice is that?oh wells...

Yesterday, I went back to office to get my stuffs in the morning and met up with Genie.Xian went to the computer fair with his dad and sis. Genie made me laugh so much and we had fun.Fun I never had in such a long long time..Oh boy...Bought some brownies for Fat Boy and a cute cookie for Genie..We had tea at New York...and bought a Mango Top thats simple and pretty...

Met up with Fat Boy in the evening for another round of Sex And The City cause i'll never get sick of that show and we went to meet Panda after the show to have supper at Jalan Kayu.

Panda told me something that made me quite sad.I'm not sure if I should even bother at all. All I know, is that I tried.Panda sent me home...but I didn't want to go home and told him to drop me off the park cause I really needed sometime alone.

I guess bottling up everything isn't the best thing. Popping pills isn't the other way that's gonna help. Panda was nice enough to accompany me at Seletar Dam..He sent me home to get my Hoegarden and we stopped off at the petrol kiosk to get some chips and some panda biscuits...

Sat there at Seletar and we started talking....Thank god I only cried a little...I can't afford to be a baby infront of Panda.I was happy, am still happy and contented.

Won't be able to have another chance to do that but I'm happy....

Anyways, i'm over so many things. It's ok if I didn't make it or if some people didn't like me even after I tried to be nice...It's alright...cause it doesn't matter...at least for the time being cause i've got better things to think of.

Anyways, was in Panda's car and the song 4 in the morning by Gwen Stefani was playing....i'm practically staring at the lyrics...it's just so pretty...



" Waking up to find another day.The moon got lost again last night.But now the sun has finally,had its say.I guess I feel alright..But it hurts, when I think,When I let it sink in.It's all over me.I'm lying here in the dark.I'm watching you sleep, it hurts a lot..."


I'm sorry it had to be over....

I need a break...

I need time...

I'm Sorry...

It's just not easy...


I'll stop crying....if only you would when you knew....things would be perfectly fine....

I just need a long goodnight sleep....and some vodka...thanks Sasa for not treating me like a baby..Phy's eyes have dried up...


* Thanks ____ for being here for me..I'll be the one feeding myself with chocolate waffles...just like what you did....Sorry for not answering your call...and thanks for offering to come with chocolate waffles =) Phy appreciates it ..


** My r/s nvr nvr affected my work and you people can say whatever you like...cause Phy doesn't care as i've got no reason to care. All I can say, is tt if anyone is not happy about what i've written in my blog, please leave and not read..This is my blog, so unless i'm bitching about your mother or swearing about your father, you have no rights to comment on anything I write...If you're still not happy, do drop me an email and i'll definitely be super delighted to give you a reply of your life....


*** Thanks Panda for telling me about the stuff...


**** Kai, I need your first aid kit for my heart....ahhhhhh....


Love,Phy


** I'll be on a short MIA soon....


and Kai....see this below...haha....mwacks...here's yr kiss..like how you always wanted..ah haha