June 16, 2008

BFF

Woke up early and went to church today... Waited for the buddies at North Point and did some shopping.As usual, I bought another pair of shoes...So pretty and cheap....

I was wearing this top and some skirt and half way, I thought that my skirt sucked, so, being an idiot, I bought a dress and wore it immediately... The funniest thing, was when I asked the salesgirl to snip off the tag,she nearly snipped my hair off with the tag.


Managed to do a last minute manicure and the manicurist was such a sweetie... and she also commented that my new shoes were pretty and that she'll go buy them or something. Anyways, she did such a nice job and made my horrid nails pretty... They're black purple now... ;P

Genie came over and we went to meet Peggy and Anz who came to pick us up... and off to Orchard...


Had lots of fun shopping with my babes and I managed to buy a super cute pair of slippers from Blood Brothers cause my new shoes were biting my toes off... Too bad Mr Moody's not working at Blood Brothers anymore...hehe... By the way , Mr Moody, Thanks for all the nice and encouraging smses and calls... You're so nice la...and I wouldn't mind having chocolate waffles with you...I seriously would


All three of us, bought stuff from Cotton On. After doing our shopping, we waited for Genie's bf, Vernon and we had dinner together....Dinner came up to a $100 plus but it was worth it...Cause we were together... However, I was the only one who was single and without a boyfriend.

Before going home, we dropped by Peggy's house and we were having a chat with her mom..I swear her mom is so damn funny. We were like all bitching and laughing about Anz and Peggy having a malay styled wedding under the void deck and Genie doing that funny robotic malay dance. Anz says, he's gonna play loads of RNB songs during his wedding... I can't wait for their wedding...


Life's not that bad afterall and not that brilliant either...oh wells....

I'm so counting down to the 26th..cause we'll be making new friends and not just friends...They're biker friends...Can't wait...hehe...


Anyways, i'm going to bed...Photos will be up in a jiffy...


Goodnight sweets...


Love, Phyphy


**Anyone has a Ralph Lauren tote, Medium Sized and in the dark Navy blue and beige...Please let me know if you're selling yours off...I really want one badly cause all the Medium sized ones are sold out... Drop me an email if you're selling or know where to get them...

***Apple is having lots of cool stuffs for students. Do support my Apple Advertisement from Nuffnang and help me get paid =) All you need to do is just click it...hehe..thanks a million!Mwacks