May 4, 2008

A tribute to my old companion.I'm sorry.Yr gone

Dear Trusty Phone,

Even though when daddy gave you to me when he just got you, I never did liked you the least bit. But as time passed, i got to know you and you took the greatest shots and you allowed me to keep in touch with everyone.

You were there when I was crying while talking to my bf and you're screen (The phone's face) was there to always wipe my tears. I'll miss caressing the phone numbers on your hot and slick body and i'll always be missing you cause you won't be there to wake me up in the mornings. Although, there are time you get crazy and forget to wake me up and thus me having to pay the horrid price of $40 to go to work by cab, you'll always be deeply loved.

I'll always remember the times you accompanied me through the horrid long train rides although sometimes you'll decide to shut off without a word.

I'll also miss sharing my bed with you and having you by my side...

You have been the one for me...

Goodbye my lover ...

Goodbye my friend...

For all the things you have done for me, i'll take you to Nokia Care on Tuesday and I hope they'll save you...

I love you and I swear that's true..

I cannot live without you....

I'm just hoping to hold you while i'm asleep....



**k lah i'm not that emo though. I'm just sad tt I did such a stupid thing and i'm so gonna save my phone.It means something to me...

**I'll be using another phone for the time being so yupp, i'm still reachable...


I'm waiting for baby now and we're going to have breakfast and spend a little time with each other.Went shopping again lastnight and collected my foundations and baby bought a Montblanc pen for his dad and bird's nest for his mommy.

Baby's sucha goodboy...Supposed to watch Iron Man but we were too tired...

I'm so sad cause I lost my photos in my phone...

enjoy yr weekends people!!Mew mew