May 17, 2008

Sick and tired...

Yupp it's true. I'm so freaking depressed...

Depressed with work...I'm still struggling to cope.Feeling like dust.I respect everyone of them as they have lots of experience and all.

Sometimes, whenever I'm in trouble,they'll always be busy to help me. When there's a problem, everyone will just stare at me. The people there aren't the least bit friendly and work obviously is sad.

Like _____ (whose also in my company but different department) told me to just get used to the politics. It's terrible....I don't expect people to respect me or treat me as some princess or something but it's just ridiculous...

I guess there are nice people too but they're so hard to find...I've made mistakes but at least i'm trying to be nice...

My life is practically crappy and emo now...

Go ahead and laugh at me or anything ... it's ok...

**photos from my birthday...


Clubbing soon....before my baby girl leaves for Australia...

Love you people...enjoy yr weekends and help me to click my advertisement k??thanks

mwacks...