May 18, 2008

Happy Happy

Edited** PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICK MY ADVERTISEMENT AND SUPPORT!MWACKS!!


Yesterday, was the worse day of my life. Some stupid problems at work and cause a huge panic in me...Thank god there was Mohan (Far Eastern's Vessel Planner)... He saved me and prevented my DG cargo from being shut out...Anyways, there wasn't actually a problem and vessel was only coming in on Wednesday....

As usual, vessel schedules are always subject to change. It was suppose to come in early but in the end there was a delay and silly me panic for nothing =(

Aunty Wendy picked me up in Her Lumbo... Super hot sporty car....Awesome I tell you!!Anyway, she got mummy a prada bag and wallet and guess what I had??hehe....


Tons of makeups from Mac,Sugar Baby etc...Earrings....A Calvin Klein Dress, A prada Tee etc..So happy...

Aunty Wendy dropped me off at Orchard and we were supposed to have dinner at Marriott. However, it was rather late so I waited for baby boy to finish work and we went off to pack Hor Fun and Sweet and Sour Meat Rice. So happy....

Managed to buy a pack of instant wanton soup and we had a great supper...
Going to Orchard soon to pick baby up from work and we're going to watch Harold and Kumar and most prolly shop!!Baby's driving today =)
Plus i'm so gonna see Agnes B jewellery and also LV earrings. I'm so gonna pick something for myself for working so hard...
Life is not that bad luh...at least i'm trying...going back to bed soon...cause I really look so tired...
Have a great and long weekend people!!Mwacks...