April 28, 2008

So sad...

I'm kinda sad.I've got everything that i've wanted but i'm just so unhappy.I guess I'm kinda tired and worn out. Just got home not long..chatting with Juan (My colleague)

Hmm there are nice people out there =)

Anyways, went out with Sasa yesterday. I enjoyed myself. I miss all my lost friends. So, we went to town to celebrate Sasa's Birthday. Had dinner at Ayam Penyet Ria and did lots of shopping..

Enjoy the peeks...

Sasa and me at Wisma Atria *Winks*

So Happy to see my bestie so Happy!! I love her to death...next person to meet is Elaine...haha..Anyways we bought tons of things...Shoes, Clothes and makeups (:

Met up with baby today after work. Had Soup Spoon For dinner. I swear their soups are good and the sandwiches and potato wedges are to die for...*Swoons* Baby's so so so cute whenever he eats.

Before heading to the doctor's, Baby bought me my birthday present. Yupp It's a coach bag. Suede material and it's really pretty =) I love you so much...


I can't wait to get dear a Gucci Wallet...I love you alot dear. I'm sorry for being sucha crybaby at times..thanks for being there for me and i'll always be there for you too...

Goodnight people..lovelove