February 16, 2008

Everyday feels like Valentines Day...

Every day feels like Valentine's Day when you're madly in love...It's not the cash,it's not the luxury items that attracts me to him...

He's just too perfect and he leaves me so breathless..His never ending amount of patience and everlasting love. He's touch that makes you feel so protected and in return I'll try with every day of my life to tell him that he's everything good in my life...

I love all the times we spend sharing good food at different places.Be it, in an expensive restaurant or even the Hougang Coffee Shop where we always have the usual Fish and Chips there.It makes me feel so extrememly contented and blissful.

Though, life isn't always perfect and chirpy and I must admit that I do have tons of problems. Be it my hectics schedule, work or anything else, I'm really blessed to have him by myside.Comforting me that everything will be alright.Telling me how much things will get better...

Wiping away all my tears..

I love you baby...I'll always will...

ok i've got to go attend a dinner...i'm missing my little cuppy cake sasa and of course all my other lovelies =) and I'm dying to see Johnathan and the rest...


love love love love ("v")