June 28, 2009

I am backkkk!!! I've been neglecting my blog cause i've been so busy and tired at work and with all the adjustments.Here's a short post on the hauls I got yesterday from the sale I went to with my girlfriend :)

I so wanted to get the Esprique Christmas set which was out of stock by the time I got there and I managed to get a couple of pretty good buys :) I got myself Two Givenchy Lippies for $10 & $12 each when they're retailing for about $40 here. Most of the colours were out of stock as they were really cheap.


Next I got myself my first Lunasol eye shadow palette :) It's retailing for about $70 here but I managed to get it at about $35 which is pretty reasonable. I've read alot of raves about the Lunasol palettes and I really wanted to try it out. However, the colours were really limited and I wanted to get the other green palette but decided to drop it cause i've got way too many eye shadows!!


It's really smooth and pigmented and I like it alot :) I've not tried it on my eyes yet and I hope i'll remember to take pics when i'm using it. I skipped the Lunasol's liquid foundation as i've been using Etude house Precious mineral BB cream which is my HG and I don't think i'm switching or needing any more foundations for the time being.

Not to forget, I bought myself some heels :) I bought these Guess shoes as it matches with most of my clothes and I love the prints so much. I got myself another super high pair of shoes from ClubMarc too but i'm too lazy to post pics of it.


Lastly, here are some pics I took today :)

With Flash

Without Flash

What I used :

Face : Smashbox photofinish Primer,Etude house BB cream ,Maybelline Mineral Loose Powder

Cheeks : Random Brand Blusher and bronzer

Lips : Etude house lip tint chou and Dramatic Lip Gloss

Eyes : Majolica Eye Palette in Purple & Ardell lash glue + Falsies

Hope you guys have a great weekend guys :) I'm gonna go blog hoppin"