December 14, 2008

It's gonna be X'mas soon and i'll be on leave doing my shopping :)'

I can't wait to wrap up the presents and get a few more babies for myself...I can't wait to be with my family on christmas and ripping open all my presents. I'm not sure what my folks will be getting haha....for me...But i'm eyeing on something..Anyways, my eyes are always on something...


I've been doing loads of heavy shopping too and blasting my accounts like there's no tomorrow. Oh wells...I'm happy and that's all that I care...

Oh and not to forget the bunch of candies which I bought that cost me a bomb...but they were cute and I couldn't resist such cute candies...I just couldn't die with regrets..haha...

And i've bought another book. It's quite a good selling book and i've heard about it sometime ago and I knew I had to buy it...I'm thinking of getting some other books once i'm done with the current book i'm reading and as well as this book.


I'm going to colour my hair to a darker shade after having such a light shade for such a long time and i'm not colouring my hair black. After much thought, i've decided not to cause I don't wanna look weird.haha....
So tired....cause I woke up at 3am and started playing my DS...I'm seriously kuku in the head...I am...haha...
Enjoy the remaining hours of Sunday Folks