August 23, 2008

Boo

I'm freaking random. Spent quite some time alone at some playground and started thinking.Thinking about many many things. I'm easily amused and I was really amused by some smses which ___ sent. Not really suprising but it was funny...

Anyways, even though he's lame and korny but at least he's entertaining me...haha.. ("V")

I've got plans today but let's just say i'm way way way too lazy to even do my hair or put on makeup or maybe even too too too lazy to put any lashes.I'm so tired and i've been procastinating on too many things. For example, returning my libary books and clearing up my closet cause I've got too too too many clothes and they can no longer fit into the wardrobe and neither can they be fitted into those tiny storage boxes which I have.

I've got a pile of shoes lying around and hundreds of accesories not being packed up and seriously I don't care either cause i'm freaking tired. I slept at around 4am on Thursday and got up at 7 in the morning on Friday. Boo to that..

Anyways, what can be better than having nice hot kimchi noodles with chicken?and lazing in bed all day on my comfy quilt. I swear my bed is damn comfy cause even Sasa said so...haha...Anyways, i'm effin hungry cause I missed dinner lastnight.haha...I cannot emphasise anymore on how hungry I am...Damn...haha...and i'm supposed to call the travel agency...Oh my...

Shasa baby is flying off soon and I'm gonna miss her...so much... Nothing beats having such A BFF...haha...I love you babe and i've gt something for you when you fly back...

Anyways, pics later...Bye Bye...

P.S help me click on my ads okie?Pretty pls??heheheheh