August 10, 2008

The blast we had...

Genie called me lastnight and we were supposed to go club with her friends. Apparently it was Shirin's birthday and we didn't expect that Shirin would bump into another group of friends and thus all of us went clubbing. Before we went in, we were suppose to finish up a few bottles of drinks before going in. I've never drank like that before I got into a club..haha...First stop, The Arena.

However, some people couldn't get into Arena cause you've got to be 21 and yes i'm not freaking 21. Yeah, I got in but it was kinda boring. So called Matthew and he came to pick me up. Before, I left, I took a shot of baracardi 151 which was freaking 75.5 alcohol %...Oh my...haha...Anyways, we went over to Gotherm with Matthew and saw Ben and etc there. Had lots of fun and drinks. Before I knew it, I kinda got drunk. Thanks a million to my babe and Matthew for taking care of me..I wanna be the baby of you people..hehe...

Anyways, got a little sober and we decided to head to Silver to club. I love that place. Can?It's who you dance with and its the companionship that matters. Had so much fun with them =)

I'm going every week from now on...haha...

Look at the hottie behind me..haha.... ("v")

Shirin, Genie, Kai, Aiin and phy...("v")

My Hot mama...I love her...

Us, outside the club waiting to finish all the drinks...

One of the couples...("v")

Shirin and Aiin ("v") I like them too...

Some of the boys...uh huh...haha

I love her with all my heart...

The rest of the party people ("v")


Mr Hottie Kai and Shirin...

My baby...("v")
My Uh Oh face...Oh my!

My Dearest friend ("v")

At Silver..

In Arena with my babes...

Vodka Cranberry with Genie,shirin and Phy

I like kissing her...

I had so much fun lastnight and I like around these people.Clubbing this week with Sasa too...I'm having the time of my life. We clubbed till the wee hours of the morning and came home around 7 plus. I slept till 10am and was on the phone with Baby genie all the way till 3 plus...I'm so happy la...Will be busy tomorrow and i've got to do up all my reports and not to forget my project. Haha...I'm so alcoholic now...Going to have a bottle of Hoegaarden or go out for somemore drinks...

Waiting for my hospital appointment and I'll be going to the travel agency soon to get my tickets. Hmmm =) haha..I'm planning the shortgetaway. I'm not sure where i'm going but I wanna go to somewhere quiet and nice. I'm tired of the hussle and bussle..I just need some quiet time alone.

Going to the libary tomorrow to return my books and going to borrow new books to read over the week. Some books for my project too.Can't wait to see my friends tomorrow and I hope things will be smooth sailing this week...I'm praying to my daddy up there...I also want bubble tea..hehe..so happy =)

Anyways, Misses and kisses people! ("v")