July 20, 2008

Smile to yourself

Hi people...Kays, I had lots of fun lastnight with the crazy bunch of friends I have.Lets update what I did lastnight... After my last post, I hurried to get showered and dressed up. Picked out the alcohol and mat and stuffed them into a big bag. Daddy thought I was running from home or something haha...

So yupp, as usual I was the last one they picked as they knew I'll take a long time to prepare. Anyways, just as I was going to wear my pretty shoes, I stepped on some glass and had a cut. Crap...and everyone was waiting and hurrying me to get my butt downstairs...

Met them and they were like, "Wassup with that bag?"haha...

Off we went to the dam and started drinking. We met Anz's Friends and we were all having fun with the drinks and chips and bitching. We kinda got carried away. Not too long later, rats apparently started running all over the place and they kept squeaking..Obviously, the rats stirred up a crazy frenzy. I started screaming like i'd never screamed before.

I was running from them and being too excited, I kinda scraped my knee on the concrete floor. Super ouch..Bloody rats...I was so pissed and Genie tried to make things better when she said, "Babes, just think of the rats as Ratatouille...so cute!"

Damn, I nearly choked on my drink when I heard that...After chilling out till about 2am, we head to pack supper and off it was to Peg's house at Woodlands. Had lots of fun hanging out at her place and we were like doing crazy stuffs. Had Beehoon and Chicken wings for supper...Super sinful treats...

Messing around with our hoodies in the car...

Crazy girls at 2am...

Vodka...Yummy...

At Peg's House...

Peggy's Little Don...

Got home around 4am and slept. I was suppose to go to church and I woke baby up at 9am and fell back to bed..The little boy bought me MacGriddles for breakfast and didn't buy anything for himself.Being nice,I cooked him some breakfast and we watched a couple of movies...

My baby waiting for me to prepare for dinner...

We took a nap in the afternoon and we had dinner at central cause I needed to get some stuffs for Guy's Pressie as he's flying off tomorrow afternoon. Back to Melbourne for his studies.I'm gonna miss him big time for sure....

Oh wells...and I showered Kenny today cause he's too smelly. Alright's i'm freaking tired and i've got so many things not done.Going to get Guy's present done and also have some rest...

We're planning a short vacation and being bloody random, I might just plan a random weekend holiday to somewhere nearby =)

Goodnights people!Mwacks!