July 27, 2008

Everyone's sick

Mom's sick, bro's sick,i'm sick and baby's sick. Down with flu and all...

Anyways, my i'm becoming even more random as the days pass...My obsession for Cinamaroll is almost fading and i'm in love with something else. Told baby, i'm gonna order it from Ebay.I'm seriously crazy cause i've got nothing better to do.

I'm off to meet baby and we're both having duck porridge cause we're both sick...

So bored...really bored...and I can't believe I actually spend 3-4 hours playing a stupid game and eventually spending another 1 hour trying to complete the same task. I'm seriously nuts. I'm so sick of buying the same stuffs. Maybe I should start spening money on games or stuffs that would keep me occupied...for awhile...I'm nuts la...

and i've been planning something for that special twit..hehe...

and i can't believe my brother pierced his septum...oh my...