June 23, 2008

Things I oh-so-need-to-get

I'm stuck thinking...thinking of what to wear...damn...everyone whose been to my room, knows that I've tons of clothes and they never fail to take a peek into my closet and start screaming and yelling....Yes, I know....It's an addiction...It's so bad that, i've got to fold them up and place them outside of the closet...Boo to that..I know...

I even went crazy and bought bright pink neon tights..i've got purple and all the other mad colours which I bought..They're not the ones from Bugis okay..they're pretty Topshop ones..But..still,I will never ever ever ever ever in my life wear them for nuts.Oh wells...I've got friends who dress crazy...or lets say, crazy dress...Thank goodness, i'm not really like that...

Anyways, I was telling Peg, how tanned, I am...and she was like, "Since when Phyphy is ever tanned?" haha...I'm seriously tanning...and I think i'm gonna hit the beach this Saturday...I'm so gonna change my makeup!More bronzers purrrrleasssse....

I'm thinking of getting a Ed Hardy Cap for myself...


I know...You people are gonna tell me that i'm nuts to spend almost $200 on this piece of junk...I seriously swear this is not Junk...It's so hot...I need to get grey and red skinny jeans...and maybe loads of thongs...(Beach slippers) Mr Moody was telling me to get the tie up sandy thongs...I might get it..and I want lotsa wedges...Nice pretty ones to hit the beach...Damn..and I need more friends who do nothing...haha..

One more thing, I love this sweety of mine...

I love love love having fun with you...You know that right?hehe...Remember the times, we crashed my place and played makeup and all the times we did the mad shopping and bitching...

You're like a drug...So sweet...and...addictive...haha..and i'll get my ass to something..I'm still not too sure about what I wanna do...but i'll think of something when i'm done =X

**Ps Sasa, we'll leave at around 3am or 4am? Cause you've got work and i've got all the time in the world to sleep...and don't worry..I won't leave you alone...be my Valentine for that night?Will ya??I'm so gonna get my hands on the drinks...haha..and what u wearing babe?I'm still planning...aiyo...

Till then, more latenights, more drinks and more fun....

Over the past...

Here comes the new....

Love,Phyphy